Psalm 3, Romans 8:18-27
1. What do you like awake at night worrying about?
2. What do you depend upon as your shield – to protect you from life’s worries?
3. What do you delight in as your glory – which you worry you might lose?
4. How would depending upon and delighting in our father make a difference when you worry?
5. What do you need to say to yourself when you are worrying about something?
We love welcoming people to our church and do not expect anyone to give financially until they have become regular members. Please be our guest.
For our regular members, here is the information to give electronically:
Account name: Anglican Parish of Kurrajong
Account no.: 158941823
Cash giving can be placed in ‘the box’ in the church hall which is normally open between 9 and 5 on Monday to Friday