We love welcoming people to our church and do not expect anyone to give financially until they have become regular members. Please be our guest.
So this is just for regular members:
As Christians we have experienced God’s generosity in the gift of his own Son. “For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, he became poor, so that you through his poverty might become rich.” (1 Cor 8:9) In response to his generosity, we live for Jesus as our Lord – serving him in every part of our life – even with our money.
The Bible doesn’t tell us how much to give, or what way to give. But it does tell us to be cheerful, generous, sacrificial and deliberate in supporting ministry (2 Cor 8,9).
Though there are a number of ways to give financially to our church, we would particularly like to encourage all of our members to consider using regular electronic giving. This means setting up an automatic transfer from your bank account to the church bank account.
This form of giving has a number of advantages for you:
– Simple – you set it up with your bank
– Easy – one less thing to remember each week
– Secure – less cash is handled on site
– Deliberate – you determine in advance your own giving
– Flexible – you can change your giving at any time
But its not just good for you. A reliable income also helps our leaders:
– Day to day – covering our expenses becomes less stressful
– The future – planning for growth can be more confident.
Our bank details are:
Account Name: St Stephens Church of England Parish of Kurrajong
Bendigo Bank BSB 633000 Account no: 158941823
Kurrajong & North Richmond Anglican Church
8am, 10am & 6pm (currently online)-
1005 Grose Vale Road, Kurrajong