Psalm 18, Hebrews 12:1-3
1. When do you want to run away?
2. How might you learn to cry out to God at these times?
3. How did God reach down to rescue you? How does this give you confidence for when you face pressures?
4. What difference does it make in our struggles to look forward to Christ’s victory?
5. ‘… it was then that I carried you.’ How is being strengthened different to being carried through hard times?
We love welcoming people to our church and do not expect anyone to give financially until they have become regular members. Please be our guest.
For our regular members, here is the information to give electronically:
Account name: Anglican Parish of Kurrajong
Account no.: 158941823