Philippians 1:3-11 Ephesians 6:10-13, 18-20
Reflection and Discussion questions
1. Why will depending upon and delighting in our Father lead us to devote
ourselves to doing what is good?
2. What area of godliness do you need to devote yourself to? What
deliberate effort do you need to make?
3. How does depending upon and delighting in our Father motivate you to
devote yourself to prayer?
4. How does knowing that prayer is meant to be a struggle help you?
5. What specific steps will you take this week to devote yourself to prayer?
6. How have you grown in prayer through this series?
We love welcoming people to our church and do not expect anyone to give financially until they have become regular members. Please be our guest.
For our regular members, here is the information to give electronically:
Account name: Anglican Parish of Kurrajong
Account no.: 158941823