After watching or listening to the bible talk, reflect or discuss these questions:
1. ‘The spirit is willing but the body is weak.’ How are you sometimes like the disciples?
2. Think of times when you have been let down or even betrayed by someone. What difference does it make to know that Jesus was let down and betrayed?
3. ‘I know how you feel.’ Why will we never really know how Jesus felt?
4. What would ‘faithful submission’ look like in your life?
5. What does the Father’s loving silence say to your heart at the moment?
We love welcoming people to our church and do not expect anyone to give financially until they have become regular members. Please be our guest.
For our regular members, here is the information to give electronically:
Account name: Anglican Parish of Kurrajong
Account no.: 158941823